Monday, August 12, 2013

Perfect Drugstore Nude Lipstick for NC30-35! (MAC Shygirl Dupe)



The other day I was watching Melmphs video and she mentioned that Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight was a dupe for MAC's Shygirl lipstick. I had been lusting over MAC's Shygirl for so long, swatching it every time I went into MAC. I could never get myself to buy the lipstick because of the price, so when I heard of a dupe I went to the drugstore ASAP.
I'm not sure if the lipstick is an exact dupe but the lipstick the perfect nude for an NC30-35. I had tried Revlon's Soft Nude in the past and it washes me out, even in the winter when I'm at my lightest (NC30). Nude Delight is more of a peachy nude, and a shade or two darker than Revlon's. I'm in love.

What's your perfect nude shade?

Until next time,
Rachiee 

No comments:

Post a Comment