Saturday, April 26, 2014

FOOTD #1: Weekend Bare Minimum Look

Today I was in a bit of a rush to get ready (my mother called me last minute to go out for breakfast), so I threw on the bare minimum to make myself look presentable.


I used MUFE Full Cover on a huge Rudolph pimple on my nose and the Almay CC Corrector and Concealer under my eyes. I set both with the BareMinerals Multitasking Face Powder. I contoured with Sephora Los Cabos bronzer, and added some life to my face with Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched on my cheeks for a blush/bronzer/highlighter. My brows were quickly filled in with Anastasia's brow powder and set with Milani's clear brow gel. I highlighted my inner corner with a KIKO champagne pencil and set it with WetnWild's Reserve Your Cabana. I also put the powder highlight on my brow bone to tidy up my brows. Last but not least I threw on a quick coat of L'Oreal's Lash Out Butterfly mascara, and I was out the door.

What do you like to put on when you're in a rush? 

Until next time,
Rachiee

No comments:

Post a Comment