Sunday, June 29, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal Collection: Mirrored Mauve


I am a fan of the Maybelline Babylips, but I never found a color that I liked. When I saw the new Crystal collection, I wasn't too excited since there were going to be glitter in the lip color. However, being the makeup addict that I am, I had to take a look at the display anyway. I picked up the shade Mirrored Mauve.



The color is sooooo pretty. It is a gorgeous pinky mauve, perfect for everyday wear. The formula is the same as the usual Babylips. It feels hydrating and light on the lips. The glitter is barely noticeable, and you can't feel it even after the balm wears off. 


The color is showing up very blue toned in these swatches but the color is true to the shade in the bullet. Its a slightly warm pinky mauve.

Bare lips

One layer

Two layers


What is your favorite shade of Babylips?

Until next time,
Rachiee

No comments:

Post a Comment