Sunday, February 9, 2014

90 Nude Compliment Maybelline Color Tattoo Swatch


When I saw this display in Harmon I was drooling. I love Maybelline Color Tattoos and I have been wishing they would release more nude shades for a long time.  
A lot of the shades are similar to past limited edition and some permanent shades, so you're not going to need all of them. The ones that seemed more unique are Caramel Cool (warm golden/amber) and Stroke of Midnight (shimmer black).  I didn't see limited edition on the packaging so I don't know if they are limited edition. I have a feeling they aren't because the numbers on the collection are double digits, while all of the limited edition shades I have are in triple digits, but I'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, onto the shade I picked up. I purchased up the shade 90 Nude Compliment, and it is absolutely gorgeous. Its a beautiful cool toned taupe color. I'm very tempted to pick up the Sleek and Spice shade.




Nude Compliment is on top and Bad to the Bronze is on the bottom
Until next time, 
Rachiee

No comments:

Post a Comment